//FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAYS N-POWER PORTAL NOT HACKED

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAYS N-POWER PORTAL NOT HACKED

Federal government has debunked reports that the N-Power portal had been hacked.

The minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development spokesperson, Rhoda Iliya who disclosed this in a statement on Sunday said that the portal was not only secured and more 1 million persons have applied for the recruitment into the third batch of the programme.

Iliya while explaining that the selection process into the programme would be fair and transparent stated that that only 400,000 applicants would be recruited into the third batch of the scheme.

She however added that the new programme would focus more on agriculture